Friday, July 23, 2004

Roger's back from Taiwan

I had vacation, so all you happy readers get a new post.

Mary mary.

Mary is a girl who had Jesus. The only catch is, she never had sex. Now how the hell did she become pregnant if she never got laied. I have three possible solutions. One involves a hot spring, and the other two involve guys.

Ok, so the first solution requires a hot spring, and a frisky couple. A hot spring's temperature is high enough to support sperm. Therefore, when a couple is having sex in the hot spring, and Mary is in it, she will get pregnant (as will all the other ladies in the pool).

Second solution is she actually got laid. No more said.

Third solution was she was jacking off a guy (some reports state she was a prostitute or a slut). It just happens to land where her vagina is. The sperm travelled in and she got pregnant.

Ok, so that the first part, self explanitory. The second part is,

Now that Mary has Jesus, she goes around saying he is the Messiah (savior of the people).

Ok, so if god existed, and Jesus really was the messiah, how would everybody know?

Lets take this example, I go around saying I am god in a serious fashion. Or I start saying the I am the lord, and I am watching. In the area where I live, people will not believe me. People will say Im insane. People will say Im just joking. If I did it in the Middle East, I would be shot for blashphemy.

Ok, so say I did have magical powers, I would be labled as the anti christ, and so forth, I would have more problems (chased, shot, etc).

So how did Jesus pull this off? You must remember, people then aren't as well educated as we are.

So the entire point is,

Even if Jesus really was the Messiah, he is still a con man. He took advantage of the low integrity of the ancient minds, therefore, seizing control. I'm not denying the fact he isn't the messiah, nor am I supporting. The entire point was, Mary and Jesus were both very talented con people.

No comments: