Friday, July 30, 2004

AHHH, ELI! HE'S HERE FOR YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN, HIDE THEM! QUICK! GET INDOORS!

You know what we're doing today class? Playing with the dictionary!

INFIDEL
, n. One who doubts or rejects a particular doctrine, system, or principle.

We're all infidels. I could go outside, and each person I see, at each time is an infidel. So, if we're all infidels. Does that mean there is no absolute truth? Not so.

There can not be two absolute truths which contradict each other.

I.E. There can not be only one true God, and no God/gods what so ever. Christianity vs. Atheism.

If any of you want to argue about that, go ahead and try.

Now, we've all heard of religious tolerance. Yeh? Yeh.

Fuck that! There is no reason to tolerate misjustice. You can go ahead and believe in God, but if you pray in my school I will think in your church, and I don't need a god damned pipe bomb to take you guys down. Pen is mightier than the sword, but the internet is more wide spread.

So, what do I mean by that last paragraph? I have no problem with Christians, as long as they don't whine. Leave gays alone, stop spelling clan with three K's, become pro-choice, and eat a god damned veggie burger! If you're pro-life, then become a vegetarian. If you're not, rock on, do what you please, I am not one to say "DON'T EAT MEAT, THINK ABOUT THOSE COWS!" because, frankly, I don't care about cows. I don't love animals, I hate plants...fucking cactus...






No comments: