Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Eli is back, with knowledge! Hide!

Howdy everyone. It's Eli, back again. Miss me? Radical post Roger, got my blood moving, and here I am! Where shall we get started? I noticed a little mention of homosexuality. Golly, this is going to be fun.

So, what do Christians (RadCons) have against homosexuality? We're all familiar with Leviticus, right? "You shall not lay in be with a man as with a woman; that is an abomination." is a rather famous line. Right? Right. First of all, I can bring up the infamous line of "It messed up in translation" but that is simply too easy. Time to bring out the big guns... they're not that big, shutup... right, so it says you can't lay in bed with a man as you would with a woman, because it's an abomination. Apparently, so is planting more than one crop in a field. Leviticus 19:19(Leviticus is crazy man!). Does that mean farmers are going to hell for so minor a sin? Or are all abominations major? Is there a different level of abomination? Is homosexuality a major abomination, while eating shell fish is a minor abomination? (Leviticus 11:10. That crazy Leviticus!). I like oysters, personally. They are the only animal I eat nowadays. Rarely at that.

Enough talk of food.

*cough cough Levitivus 11:6-8 says touching dead pig makes you unclean cough cough*

Sorry, tickle in my throat. A cough. Totally innocent. Honest.

I side tracked a bit, sorry. So, back to homosexuality? Cool.

As far as I can tell, homosexuality is a sin for the same reason that anything else is a sin. For the reason of God not liking it, and it being an abomination. Sucks for me, I can't even eat oysters without being damned. Not to mention if I cut the hair around my temples, God forbid! (really. God does forbid. Leviticus 19:27, if you're curious.) Also, apparently (through serious studying...on a forum. Took me five minutes, seriously. Can't you guys do this by yourselves?) the reason why homosexuality is forbidden is because (get this) you can't pro-create. Guess what! We can nowadays. Yeah, that's right. We can pro-create! We can take a woman's egg cell and turn it into a sperm! We can take a sperm and turn it into an egg! Isn't this incredible? This feeling..it's warm and tingly..it feels like logic!

Christians must not feel that very often.

I am sure I forgot something. Oh, yeah! Mental process! We all know how people find people of the opposite gender attractive due to chemicals in the brain. Yea? It is (furthermore) thoroughly proven that the same happens with homosexuals. Turn opposite to same, though.

Ever notice how they always rant against male homosexuals? What happened to lesbians? Gee, chauvenism AND social bias! What a world we live in.

No comments: