Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Karl Rove

Bad Eli.

Wife of Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson played a key role in sending him into Africa in order to investigate possible sales of Uranium to Iraq. Her maiden name is Valerie Plame, which was revealed on July 14, 2003. Joseph C. Wilson, during his time in Niger, found little evidence to support Bush's claim of Iraq obtaining nuclear material from Niger (which was made one year later mind you).

Yes, Valerie Plame is a CIA operative. No, I'm not a spy for another country. I did not hack into the CIA mainframe, this I found off of the New York Times. I thank you Karl Rove, for leaking this information. Now the whole world knows that Valerie Plame is related to the CIA.

Karl Rove, if you didn't know, is one of those right winged extremist. Him and Dick Cheney are two of the scariest republicans around. Quite frankly, I think they are manipulating Bush. Well, Karl Rove leaked the name of a CIA operative to a person known as Mr. Cooper on July 13, 03. Hell, two of Karl Rove's aides testified to the CIA leak.

Now, I think Karl Rove should at least have his position revoked. Especially because he is a threat to national security. Valerie Plame is a CIA operative, and will probably not lead a semi-safe life again. She may be hunted down and kidnapped for classified information. What Karl Rove did, is bordering treason. I would vote to have his head cut off, however it was an accident. Or so we hope. Nevertheless, at the very least, Karl Rove should have his position revoked.

And Bush should listen to his Intel.

1 comment:

Vman said...

I deeply despise cheney and rove see my post on Cheney for president.